Though these are mini studies, hopefully they will whet your appetite for more of God's Word. Ask yourself basic observation questions about each Psalm:
- Who is the intended audience?
- Who wrote the Psalm?
- What is the author's tone as he writes?
- What is the author's purpose?
- Can you tell what situation the author finds himself in?
- What do you learn about God, His character, and His dealings with men in this Psalm?
- What are some ways you can apply this Psalm to your life?
- What truths does this Psalm contain that transcend time and culture?
Click on the Bible study picture to get started on this lesson today!